LEAN COFFEE is a gathering of people who work within the creative industries and would benefit from a supportive environment in which to discuss topics around; being a small business owner, being self-employed, being a startup or having an idea for a business but you're not sure where to start. Examples of topics that have previously been discussed include:
- should I be using Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- how can I deal with feedback better
- how much self promotion is too much
- how do others schedule in 'me' time
- what is creative cross training and what would be good for me to do
- what is the best app to use for social media scheduling
- how do I get new clients
- how can I market myself more effectively within my industry
- and many more topics
We purposefully keep the group small so that there's plenty of opportunity for peer-to-peer advice, support and sharing of experiences. There is a systematic approach to LEAN COFFEE and it's a really simple format, and because it's only an hour it's a really effective use of peer-to-peer support.
LEAN coffee is facilitated by Alice Davies - founder + director of Wild Folk, startup business coach and creative consultant.
This is a ticketed event and it's FREE, spaces are limited so PLEASE REGISTER BELOW.
If you find that it's sold out you can add your name to the waiting list and we will contact you should someone drop out.