Whether your brand provides a product or a service, Instagram is now an extremely influential platform in raising your brand awareness and gaining loyal fans.
There are three parts to making a success of IG (Instagram) for your business; the first is the style and composition of your photography, the second is your tone of voice throughout your feed. And by paying attention to getting the first two elements right you are then able to create the third element; a well planned and detailed strategy that has the potential to skyrocket your brand.
Aimed at the beginner this workshop is focused around the third element, creating a well planned IG strategy to maximise your outputs.
You will learn:
- How to plan your IG posts for maximum effect
- How to keep it evolving
- What you should and shouldn't do
- How to use hashtags effectively
- How you should be engaging on other IG users feeds
- How to get authentic followers
- Design your IG business strategy
Limited number of spaces available to ensure individual requirements are met.